Well, today marks the third day that my PRCP has officially ended. I have no idea why but ever since it did end, I feel exhausted almost every day. DOING NOTHING. Goodness, I'm becoming a lazy pig I swear. ;A;
So much so that I forced myself to start on Dizzy's wings. Well, to put it simply, all I did was plucked the feathers and trimmed the furry bits. XD A fellow photographer friend on Facebook gave me the suggestion to make my progress of Dizzy's wings into a progress diary of some sort. Nice idea huh? (: And although I felt like I only made a small dent in my progress but oh well, I'll continue tomorrow. I'm just THAT lazy. OTL
I feel like I could have plastered myself onto that wall and just catch some zzz. (If not for the flies. D:)
Speaking of cosplay, Cosfest X.2 was just yesterday. I couldn't bring myself to go for the second day because I was still upset with my performance on the first day. I felt like I didn't look the part as Meer and it made me really down. It was quite self-destructive as I couldn't really potray her well in photos after that. I did manage to salvage a few photos but they're not as satisfying as what I would have hoped for.
I'll have to give many thanks to Boo, Shang and Wein. If not for them, I was tempted to just take my costume off and head home within the first hour of the event. I have no idea why I'm behaving this way but I'm starting to no longer see the fun in events. I pretty much prefer private shoots. :/
Here's to hoping I'll find the inspiration to continue attending events. *sighs*
No comments:
Post a Comment