- Brother got hospitalised for a very serious infection. (NAY.) Spent a month going back and forth visiting him in the ICU before he was transferred to a normal ward. Life goes on as normal for him now with his monthly blood transfusion. (YAY.)
- I officially graduated from Nursing. Woah. Still jobless largely due to the reason above but I'll start job hunting soon.
- Broke up with my boyfriend of 3 years. Not sure if I did the right thing but I seem to be coping with life quite acceptably now.
- Cosplayed Agito at Cosfest last week. There is room for improvement still. To note.
- Attempted prop-making in progress. Will update when I can. ... No scratch that, will update when I *feel like it*.
- Drowning my sorrows in coffee when I feel incredibly lonely. Which is quite often nowadays really.
- Coffee makes me get sore throat.
- Another alternative is listening to my questionable song playlist and being trapped in my feels.
- ... I should probably go get a job right about now. Yup.
No comments:
Post a Comment