David Guetta feat. Sia - Titanium
Woah just woah. (O.O) I really like this song! First saw the video on The MTV Show and I just remembered it when it came on MTV again just now. The video has a very "X-Men"ish feel.
I decided to use this blog for all sorts of things instead of just keeping it to 100% cosplay. That doesn't mean that I won't be posting up much about anything cosplay-related! Just that this blog will include other stuff like product reviews, new music, good finds on food outlets and shopping spots, etc.
Speaking of shopping, there's an IT fair coming up this weekend! Maybe I should go down and take a look... I have no plans yet as to what to do for my birthday anyways. (>_>;)
Anyways, night shift tonight! I'm off to catch some shut eye! :D
Anyways, night shift tonight! I'm off to catch some shut eye! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment