Thursday, April 18, 2013

Life's new chapter

Woah. Every time I blog after a long while, it always feels funny. Not funny "haha", mind you. It's just strange. Once more, my life is thrown into a spiral of uncertainty. Now, I find myself as a soon-to-be single mother, with a loving boyfriend and (somewhat) limitless freedom. Perhaps this is too abrupt an introduction into my current life but seriously: how would I even begin to describe what  has happened since my last post?

But yeah, I'm currently 25 weeks pregnant, jobless and without family support. Life does not look very peachy for me now haha. However, despite all the crap in my life, I've come to appreciate the smaller things in life. Carrying life has been a frightening, yet enlightening experience. I do wish sometimes things could have ended up differently (like I'd actually have friends to share my pregnancy joys and worries with, or sometimes even for myself to not *be* pregnant, etc.) but I believe that there is always a greater significance behind certain life events. All I can do is persevere. My mom always told me, "Everyone makes mistakes. It's how you deal with them afterwards that's important."

Signing out. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment