Sunday, January 2, 2011

A whole new year

God knows how many blogs I've been through in this entire lifetime, haha.
But it just doesn't seem right to continue writing in my old blogs. It's like I've somewhat... outgrown them.
I mean, you don't use the same uniform throughout your life right? As you go to a different school in a different year, you change your attire. And I'd like to think of this the same way as that.

Hence, the birth of this new place. It seems a bit redundant to have an online blog when I already have a personal journal to write my innermost thoughts in. However, sometimes, there are just things you would like to share with a personal few rather than broadcasting it as your MSN nickname. So I'm just gonna write as I please here without getting into any legal trouble. (:

__________________________________


So it's a whole new year! 2011! It's that time where people start making all sorts of ridiculous new year resolutions but I can't be bothered to do the same. Firstly, I know I'll probably break them by the end of this month. =A= Secondly, it's not like it's nothing that hasn't been heard of before: I swear to be a nicer person this year. I swear to be more careful with my spending. I swear to work hard at my studies.

Rubbish, really. *scoffs*

One thing I swear to (try to) do is to not let this blog die so early. It's been a long time since I've written online and it feels familiarly nice. I hope this feeling stays. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment